Re: OT: multi-effects

On 26 jan 2006, at 18.02, ditch wrestler wrote:

> I'm interested in getting my hands on a multi-effects pedal.  I've
> gone through Harmony Central but I'm frustrated because I couldn't
> sort the reviews by the overall ranking.

If it can be a rack device as well as "a pedal" I can recommend the
TC Electronix FireworX. That is if you want the usual effects and
freedom to chain them up the way you like. Especially a ring
modulator is very cool and also the way you can assign MIDI
expression pedals to "play" sound parameters. I'm plugging electric
guitars into mine and the level is fine for that (not recommendable
if you want normal amp sound though).

>  Anybody know of a decent and reputable website that has that feature?

Sorry I don't.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)