Re: edp R.I.P ...long live the looperlative

Nope.  Never really dug the EDP.  Not for me.  I'm
saving up for a Looperlative!

Still, at one point I applauded Electrix for it's
communication with it's potential customers.  There
was a guy on the LD list who'd check in every day,
giving updates and taking feature requests... until
they missed their ship date.

Of course I'm not suggesting Bob will be like this at
all, however I imagine he's not making the processors
himself, so that means he's subject to suppliers.