Re: Anybody @ Namm? Please check the Electrix booth

Oh dear...  I can tell this is going to be one of those "new toys" kind of
years...

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Morton" <dmorton@gmail.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 5:23 PM
Subject: Re: Anybody @ Namm? Please check the Electrix booth

On the subject of NAMM, there are some great pictures here

http://www.fdiskc.com/syn/namm/2006/

including nice big ones of the new EHX looper

http://www.fdiskc.com/syn/namm/2006/eh_2880looper.jpg

and EHX HOG:

http://www.fdiskc.com/syn/namm/2006/eh_hog.jpg

(and lots of other stuff, but those were the two that I thought would
interest folk here the most)