Re: Call for Participation

Per Boysen wrote:

> That was a damn fine answer! I'm sorry about my somewhat provocative
> post. After watching all 244 pictures, of last year, I can now
> proudly say I know a little about the "electro-music" community! I'd
> would love to go there in june if it wasn't for the distance/cost
> issue. But I will definitely check in with the forum. Thanks for
> making good things happen!

Thanks for liking my answer.  Provocative posts are fine, imo.  Yours
merely pointed out to me that electro-music needs a little explaination
before people really get what it's all about.  Welcome to the forum and
see you in Europe!  Yes, electro-music fully intends to hold an event in
Europe one of these days.  However, I won't be lugging my PA or
recording gear to that one.  ;-)

BTW, last year Howard brought his Moog modular and even let Mark Jenkins
use it on stage.
<http://electro-music.com/images/EM2005/WaltzerPics/IMG_1027.html>
Most of the time, it was in a gallery for people to try it out.

There were performers who used looping technology but I'd sure like to
see an expert present a paper or do a proper demo.  Last year, Clavia
sent someone to announce and present the new Patch Mutator for the G2.
Perhaps if a looping expert were to present a paper, one (or more?) of
the looper manufacturers might take notice.  It's a long shot, I know,
but we dream big at electro-music.

Cheers,

Bill