RE: EDP and StylusRMX

 Oh, wow...you know in the 10 years I have had the EDP, I had never tried
this...can ya believe it? I am now figuring out how the EDP sends the
StartSong message as soon as the loop is closed- Stylus is starting like it
is supposed to, within Sonar. However...and maybe I don't quite have this
yet....the master tempo in Sonar isn't changing. So the EDP is sending a
StartSong message, the rhythm starts, but at whatever tempo is previously
set to the default in Sonar, not any new tempo. Does StartSong contain
tempo
info, or does it just, um, start the sequencer?

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com