Re:Boss RC-50

At 09:38 AM 1/21/2006, a k butler wrote:

>>Looks like the Boss RC 50 is now "live" on the Boss US Web site . . .

They are demoing it in the Roland booth at NAMM. It looks pretty cool.
I'll
have more to say later when I've got more time. The guy demonstrating said
his unit was still a prototype, but I think it is due to ship very soon.
(I
think he said march.) He also didn't know what feedback was when I asked
him. It does have Fade functions buried in a menu, but he didn't know how
to use them....

good show for looping: Looperlative, Electro-Harmonix Multi-track looper
(4
track), Boss RC-50, Digitech JamMan, Guitar Rig looper, Zoom G2 etc. I
didn't see Electrix yesterday, but I'll look today. They are not in the
show directory.

kim