Zoe Keating - Live at Neumo's

Zoe:  I checked your music at your web site today.  Bravo.  Excellent playing and composition, lots of innovative looping and effects.  Violoncello and electronic music are a powerful combination.  I then checked to see how Neumo's, nightspot here in Seattle, is billing your show with Imogen Heap on Jan 29, a Sunday.  Its sold out more than a week in advance.  That's a big deal in this town.  Imogen must really be popular, but honestly, I prefer your music by a mile.  What a great opportunity to steal the show.  Best of luck to you - CW