Re: Call for Participation

You could count me in... if it wasnīt held on the other side of The Big
Pond
:-/.

Stephen

"Ambition makes you look pretty ugly." (Thom Yorke/Radiohead -- "Paranoid
Android")

Now available: "Hoellenengel" -- the new album by Stephen Parsick.

For info and audio, please check www.parsick.com

Itīs out: "oughtibridge", the new [īramp] album, recorded live in England.

For info and audio, please visit the official [īramp] website at
www.doombient.com

WTB: "Englandīs Hidden Reverse" by David Keenan (Coil, Current93, Nurse
With
Wound, David Tibet).