Re: Improv Looping Performance Streamed to Web Tonight!

Kris,

Missed the streamed performance except for the last minute or two and
then the post-show ambient audience outro - this midnight-ish here in
NY.  I was very happy to be able to download the pieces you posted
afterwards.

My feeling is that the exposition phase of the recorded pieces is
completely valid - and does not cry out for editing.  From my
perspective, I'm as interested in the way the germ of an improv sprouts
and blossoms as in the ending.  Based on the excerpts this surely must
have been a good night, despite your initial feeling that the technical
difficulties had torpedoed the evening's offering.

Anyway - thanks for providing another loopers' delight.

Dan Ash
White Plains, NY