Walker Mix Up

> For those of you who know and have spent time with us, perhaps you can
> chime in if I missed anything of importance :)

Rick is the one that doesn't seem to reply to my private emails anymore.
Rick, didn't you get through to answer (the last one from 1-10), or didn't
you get them (in case your ISP filters all the mails from my domain -
something a friend of mine had happening one) or simply I didn't get your
replies because my ISP or my spam filter didn't think you're noteworthy.
Just drop me a line either way.

Rick is also the guy with the found sound and percussion stuff, and the one
I know uses Ableton Live. He has made it his personal crusade to advocate
live looping and organize festivals for it, and get other people to do the
same. It's great fun to discuss looping, music, or about anything with him
(at least via email, as I've never met him in person, although I think this
really has to change). At least Rick is happy to be bound in a steady
relationship, so is not allowed by conventional standards to get any of the
hot girl action Bill mentioned - don't know about Bill...

Bill is the guy who amused all of us with his early attacks of Altzheimer
when first he couldn't find his SM57s and then sent the mail inquiring
wheter his brother had seen them to this list. Hey Bill, I'd be glad to
borrow you one or two of my Beyer M201 for you to try as a replacement -
just pop by my place and I'll hand them to you (but not withot doing a malt
whiskey tasting session and a Repeater workshop). Mentioning repeater,
besides being a guitarist, Bill seems to be the guy for doing really
outstanding stuff with the Repeater - I'd like to call him the Andre
LaFosse
of the Repeater, but would be sure to get both EDP and Repeater users all
over the world (and perhaps both Andre and Bill) upset by this, so I
refrain
from doing so. And the noises fed into the Repeater are generated by
guitars
most of the time.