Re: WAYS TO SELL OUR SELVES: ONLINE

> http://tinyurl.com/8n3yg
> http://www.boiseweekly.com/gyrobase/Content?oid=oid%3A156535
>
> Nearly fell off my stool laughing about this picturesque setting:
> "Maybe your drummer [...] had too many Bronsons and fell into his kit."
> Even without knowing what "Bronsons" are.
>
> B.

Yes, Ryan has a bit of a sense of humor sometimes. He's also an adjunct
professor her at our local university, but writes a lot for the newspaper.
He interviewed a handful of us loopers here in Boise before he wrote that
article, although I didn't get a chance to see it before it was published.
Being the compulsive and information over-kill person that I am, I put
together a post-script reference doc to his article, posted here:
http://www.boisemusicians.com/intheloop.htm and as an online comment to
his
article.

I was a bit thrown off by his list of loopers, however, and I had a number
of online discussions about this with him and four other loopers here
locally. Before writing the article, Ryan asked me who the major loopers
were, and I mentioned Bernhard, Rick, Michael, Andy, Mathias, Ted, Kid
Beyond, and many others (over 20 in my URL above), but he ended up
references a few "pop" oriented loopers, because that is the type of music
he likes, or like to write about.

Kris