Re: crappy music of the masses

Good points all around, folks.  One thing I'd like to add is that my
problem with the state of things is partially the artforms themselves,
but also the mindless comsumption of said art.  Maybe I'm
oversimplifying, but I see a  lot of the fast food mentatlity at work
in our popular entertainment, the old 'I want it fast and I want a lot
of it' mentality.  The less folks have to think about what they're
consuming, the better.  People are gorging themselves on nutritionally
questionable music (& movies & tv) like they would the lastest
McMonster Burger and the music industry is serving 'em up fast and
greasy.

The bottom line is that our minds and spirits need good nutrition &
exercise just like our bodies.

T.