pandora/music genome project - observations

I recently listened to this service, and also gave it a few tough tasks,
like creating a "John Zorn Radio".

The parameters it extracted for the first choice was "prominent bass
playing, groovy rhythms, modal harmonies" ;)

After some very different suggestions (Nels Cline Singers, David Krakauer,
70ies Miles Davis, Sun Ra), I reached a point where it displayed "Our music
license only allows us to skip a certain number of tunes per hour".

Interesting license they got...

        Rainer