RE: List mail filtering ( was: question for KIM

Sarth maybe meant Outlook Express? Although I have not been using
Outlook now for two years I think it has some advantages over the
free version, Express, that comes bundled with Windows.

No, really. Outlook. I have used OE and Thunderbird before as well. Never
tried Pegasus. Too bad thunderbird doesn't have a nifty scheduler.

These Microsoft email programs have pretty much always been buggy, in my
experience.

-- Sarth