Re: List mail filtering ( was: question for KIM

My Mac Mail filtering is just hunky dory. Problem is when I'm
traveling and sometimes have to use clunky Webmail. I bet there's a
way to exclude LD mail from my Webmail service...and that's probably
easier for me to figure out than changing the whole LD list! I'll
stop being so laxy and go figure it out....

-Zoe

p.s. my tour with Imogen Heap starts tomorrow. In addition to opening
the show, I'm doing a few songs with her as well. And, relevant to
LD...together we'll be a 3 RPTR + Ableton Live act!! Anyway, she's on
Letterman tonight if you want to check her out.

Come see us!

Jan 11th: New York, NY - Avalon (old Limelight)
Jan 12th: Toronto, ON - El Mocambo
Jan 13th: Boston, MA - Paradise Rock Club
Jan 14th: Philadelphia, PA - Theatre of Living Arts
Jan 15th: Baltimore, MD - Recher Theatre
Jan 17th: Chicago, IL - Schubas Tavern
Jan 18th: Detroit, MI - Magic Bag
Jan 23rd: San Diego, CA - House Of Blues
Jan 24th: Los Angeles, CA - El Rey Theatre
Jan 26th: San Francisco, CA - Great American Music Hall
Jan 28th: Portland, OR - Dante's
Jan 29th: Seattle, WA - Neumo's
Feb 7th: London, UK - The Scala