RE: WAYS TO SELL OUR SELVES: ONLINE)

I've sold a number of my 'Stretched Landscape' CDs because the whole
1-hour-track is on continuous rotation on the ambient web radio Drone Zone
(SomaFM.com) - along with several of my vintage synth ambient pieces that I
did 20 years ago. If SomaFM did a better job on their website, the CDs
would
sell even better: they don't link to my website, they just link
automatically to Amazon (where I can't be found, yet).

I don't remember how I got on SomaFM's stream but I think I just sent them
CD and they liked it.

Does anyone know of other popular ambient music stations?

-Michael
www.michaelpeters.de