Re[2]: foot (cont) roller

I did not know a roller exists on a device. Do you have any visual
feedback on the boomerang?

I would like it as standalone-roller?

TH> make the roller an alpha controller (spins forever in either direction)

That's what I want.

I would use it with my Laptop and Möbius would show the changes in the
GUI. I did not think about hardware without any visual feedback.

Matthias (L)