AW: CD SALES DECLINING?

> So what are we as artists to do?  We must embrace the paradigm shift.
With downloadable music, now the business model shifts to better help
> niche or fringe music.  Studies have shown that with the Internet, a
reasonable business model is 10/90.  Just ten percent of your sales and

Mhmm, a 10/90 business model means (referring to the rest of your text)
that
10 percent of the income is generated by 90 percent of the artists. So how
does this differ from a 90/10 business model, where 90% of the income is
generated by 10% of the artists - doesn't that mean that the remaining 10%
are generated by the remaining 90%, just as in your resonable Internet
business model?

Confused,

        Rainer