Re: Soft Rack Cases?

The ones I've seen have a wood shell, with rack rails inside of the
soft foam "bag".  Mesa/Boogie also makes some:

http://mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Accessories/Rack-Cases/Shockmount_Racks.html#Soft

My experience is that Mesa stuff is of the highest quality although it
may be more expensive.

TravisH