OT: PMC-10 Spotted For Sale...

After last week's discussion on the Digitech PMC-10 MIDI Foot
Controller, I thought this might be of interest to somebody on the
list.

It looks like Matt at Patchman Music has a PMC-10 for sale, with
programmer and manual.  If you're interested, you can find further
details at http://www.patchmanmusic.com/UsedGear.html .  Scroll about
a quarter way down the page and you'll find the ad.

It's not a bargain: $295 + $25 shipping.  However, I've dealt with
Matt before (his patches for the VL-70m are killer).  His stuff is
generally quality, but not exactly cheap.

        --m.

(Note: If it's not already obvious, I am *not* the seller here.  I
merely tripped over this while surfing.)
--
_______
"Wind in my heart. Dust in my head..."