Re: 639 Year Long Concert - Cage Composition - "ASLSP"

Stewart Copeland had some piece on "They Rhythmitist" which was built
on some sample of a big rock being hit by (I believe) aborigines in
Australia.  They do this as part of some ceremony every (I believe) 17
years.  In the liner notes he said that in theory, this could be
thought of as a v-e-r-y slow tempo track.

TravisH