Re: new gadget

Just ordered one from Amazon.com at $109.00.  This was the best price I
found -(Also available on ebay, Music123, Musicians Friend etc. at
street price of $149.00.)  Not having an "iPod" I also ordered a
compatible SanDisk 1GB Cruzer Mini USB flash drive as the target
device.  Hopefully everything works as advertised.  I'll post
impression/ review in about a week. - Paul
PS: Plan on using it to record solo gigs etc. for reference (direct out
from "UltraSound" acoustic guitar amp).