Re: Electrix Website Down: a bad omen?

Perhaps they were having server issues?  It seems back
up now... yet the text says, "Early next year..."
does that now mean 2007?  I'm going to be in Vancouver
next week.  Maybe I should go over and plead with them
or something.  As much as I love the company, I also
hate this disregard for their customer base.  If the
Looperlative beats them to market with a stable stereo
looper with feedback control and tight midi sync they
shall get my money.

How can you be faithful to someone who's not giving
you the full story?  I'm rooting for Electrix but not
counting on them.

Mark

--- Sean Echevarria <sean.loop@creepingfog.com> wrote:

> The date on the page is just a bit of javascript
> that prints out the
> current date when you load the page.
>

> At 2006.01.07 05:27 AM, Wavecomputer360 wrote:
> >Hmm, I took a look and it worked flawlessly. The
> only striking thing was the
> >"January 7" news... which is basically the same
> news as a year or two back.
> >Now this is a little odd...
> >
> >Stephen

Just $16.99/mo. or less.