OT: FS: Keeley Electronics Compressor

Hey there all-

I was gonna put this on Ebay, but thought I'd throw it out here first.

I've got a brand new, still under warranty, Keeley Electronics Compressor
pedal.  It's been used about 2 hours.  I just got it as a gift, and I need
raise money to produce a new album, so I'm thinning the pedal herd.  This
is a fantastic, award-winning, poll-topping, compressor pedal.  Very
quiet.  I'd love to keep it, but, well...something's gotta go.  Gotta buy
some studio time.

Most of you probably know about Keeley and this pedal, but for those who
don't, here's a link.

http://www.robertkeeley.com/product.php?id=8

Anyway, new from Keeley, pedal goes for $219.  I'd like to get $194,
saving you $25. Will ship for free in continental US.

Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos Yellow
Pages