Tabla machines with MIDI

I know we discussed electronic tabla machines a while back, but I
wondered if anyone could answer an additional question.

I'm familar with the standard models, like the Riyaz Master and the
Taal Tarang, but neither of these has any form of MIDI.

I discover that there's a new model, called the Taalmala Digi-100
which *does* have MIDI. However Google as I might, I can't find
anything out about its MIDI implementation, and if it sends and/or
receives MIDI clock.

I've emailed the manufacturers, and await a response, but in the
meantime I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone had more information.