Login problem at the Looperlative Forum

Hi,

I registered at the Looperlative Forum but I can not log in and as a
result of that I can't post there. I was able to register fine and I
even received a mail to confirm my registration. Using this,
confirmed, username and password I'm the site refuses to accept me.
I'm getting the error message "You have specified an incorrect
username or password". I did a little troubleshooting by registering
another user and password but was given the same treatment.

So far I have tried Firefox and Safari under Mac OS 10.4.3.  Any ideas?

http://www.looperlative.com/forum/

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)