Happy New Year

Another year has come and gone.  There were painful moments and moments of
glory, but most of the time we lived through normal everyday moments. Yet
these moments are opportunities to experience the sacred and joyous and we
shouldn't let them slip away. As we begin this New Year, my hope for you is
that even if every one of your resolutions gets broken, that you be
thankful
for everything that made you what you are today, that you be aware of the
joy and love abundant in the present,  and that you be free of worry and
anxiety about the future.

Happy New Year!

~peace~

Plish

www.michaelplishka.com

"A heart in love with beauty never grows old."
      -Turkish Proverb