Availability of Echoplex

 Hi, all:

The Echoplex Digital Pro is listed at AMS for $999.95 and they say they're
in stock. I thought it was hard to obtain EDP's. I'm thinking about
popping for one after messing around with various other loopers. I really
miss the MIDI sync feature to drive a percussion/drum beat and the
efficient way to create additional loops on the EDP. If Roland & Digitech
would just put a few more features in their offerings they would have some
seriously nice boxes.

Regards, Butch