RE: Guitar Rig 2 looper

BTW: the guy doing the video has been mentioned by Matthias before:
There are mp3s and videos.

-----Original Message-----
From: .David.Auker. [mailto:DaVAuk@Hevanet.com]
Sent: Samstag, 31. Dezember 2005 03:17
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Guitar Rig 2 looper

Christopher Goss wrote:

There's a good loop machine tutorial video on the native instruments
website, it's worth a look as it gives you a rough idea what it can do.

The cat doing the demo at the end of the loop machine tutorial has more
rhythm in his little finger than I have in my ____ (fill in)!!  The
floor-button "Rig Control 2" looks like a great size, profile (for him, it
should be nailed down, though??).

David (Will they come out with a "Keyboard Rig 2?")