Re: feedback/features/new loopers...

I like your diagrams, Steve.  So, what happens when you make loop three the
master sync loop?  When do the loops 1 and 2 start over again relative to
this loop? In other words, when loop 3 ends, do loops 1 and 2 start over,
or
keep on going? If the latter, then how are they synced to loop 3? Maybe you
are saying that they can't be.

Or when your loop 1 and loop 2 are different lenghts, and  you make the
longer one the master? Can you diagram that and show what happens to the
excess Xs or Os?  Does the shorter loop repeat and go only part of the way
to fill in the space of the longer loop?

Kris