Re: feedback/features/new loopers...

> On 30 dec 2005, at 17.47, Kris Hartung wrote:
>
>>>  UnRounded Mult.
>
>> Isn't this an important feature to most EDP loopers?
>
> On 30 dec 2005, at 18.25, Per Boysen wrote:
> Yes! I would say it's crucial for any looping. I use it all the
> time in my EDP and Möbius. Especially when playing with others I
> wouldn't go without it.

(forgot this:)
BTW, that's why I like MIDI Clock better than Brother Sync when
jamming with others. If doing the UnRounded Multi in a group session
the Bro sync is lost. With MIDI Clock you seem to be able to trash
and mangle extensively and always find a way to get back into some
kind of groove.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)