RE: laptop based loopers/effects for live

I've gigged many times with my Powerbook and nary a glitch other than those
clearly caused by my own programming inadequacies. Lately, the glitches are
universally the wetware (i.e., me) and never the hw or sw. On the PC side,
have a DELL laptop that is poorly engineered for audio, despite being
marketed as a multimedia laptop - it has never worked consistently. OTOH,
desktop PC is a highly reliable audio powerhouse.

Best wishes,
Warren Sirota