RE: Loop Station RC 20 XL - Jamman Digitech

Really? Did the rep defend or deny this? I'd really like to know who they
made this thing for. With all of this free research material on Looper's
Delight, and 1000s of actual Loopers, companies still try to second guess
us.

Dave Eichenberger-
http://www.hazardfactor.com