From: daniel stevenson [mailto:stillllscary@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2005 6:14 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Ramble PDF and MP3 now up. Plus, Looped Text

hey cool piece that ramble,
     very intresting vibe,like a puzzel,made me feel slueth-like(sherlock holmes/hercule poirot).theres video with it?my player didnt play it.
thanks you,
                     danny.

Warren Sirota <wsirota@wsdesigns.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I've just put up a PDF and MP3 of Ramble in the Bramble, at
http://www.warrensirota.com/Solostuff/. Now *everyone* should be able to
listen and view, if they wish.

BTW, I found that Lilypond was not capable of interpreting either the ETF or
the MusicXML generated by Finale for this piece (not necessarily Lilypond's
fault!), and also that my version of Finale (2003) does not have a TIFF
export function. I produced the PDF by printing from Finale to a PDF print
driver (always reliable).

Also, I put up a link there to a Looped Text piece that I wrote some years
ago. I think it's one of the cooler things that I've ever done, and I'm sure
you guys will dig the concept.

Happy listening and playing,
Warren Sirota

Yahoo! Photos