Re: against noise

> is music ever dangerous anymore?
> was the fight won and now it's boring?
> did they just move on to video games?

I think they realized that once we get to the teenage years, it's too late
to brainwash us; hence they changed their strategy and  target audience to
toddlers, who are more receptive and pliable . Just this morning, as my 8
month old daughter was rattling her playtoy, and it started to play music,
heard the devil's interval!!!  Amazingly clever. We're all doomed and
exposed to devil music, even at this early age.  The video games are now
advanced training.