Re: Ramble In The Bramble for solo looped (classical) guitar

Warren,

Any chance of us seeing a PDF or PS of that score?  I'd love to give
it a whirl, but using Linux, Finale is a no go for me.  Heck, I can't
even hear the audo clip because I don't have (or want) Real Media.

I don't want to sound like a free software zealot, but man proprietary
formats suck.  If you want to pump out a really great score that
anyone can read, check out <http://www.lilypond.org/web/>.  Also, for
lots of free scores (mostly classical, non-loop-related) check out
<http://www.mutopiaproject.org/>.

Anyway, I commend you for sharing and I wish we could all share more.
I guess I'm just bummed I can't play too. :}

Todd