Von: mech [mailto:mech@m3ch.net]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2005 20:23
An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Betreff: GypsiMIDI Controller...

http://www.sonalog.com/

Interesting gesture-based MIDI controller (their site has several
Quicktime video demos).  I especially like the vocal loop capture
demonstration in the "Mocap Rap" video.

This might work especially well for putting a little visual interest
back into those "tablecore" laptop shows.  Damn thing is bloody
expensive, though...

        --m.

--
_______
"Behind every fear lies a wish, don't you think...?"