Re: Sample rate

andy knows what he is talking about.
its the most sense of this nonsensical thread.
remember what i said about knowing "some information"?
its the reason why he disrespects educational establishments cause u guys dont get the whole picture. but u still try to apply it.
why is this so hard to understand?

he's right about Fourier and right about the Nyquist Theorem.
___
Adrian Bartholomew
8439 Lee Blvd
Leawood, KS 66206