Re: Now: concert nostalgia and name-dropping

What i really sense and like about those times is that
the musicians could really play and sing and didnīt
get too hung up on sound quality live,ive seen some
videos from those times where i thought my god would
you people do at least a fuckin sound check!;-)it
seems they would just get wasted and just jam away and
didnt care about anything else!but there was also a
lot of sense of comunity and a certain naive which is
wonderful to see,people would get really excited will
a lot less...when i see old videos from the beat club
or the ed sullivan show, how people would go nuts and
girls would be screaming so hard you could hardly hear
the music,i dont know i wasnīt in those moments but
now days although we have everything it seems the
opposite,a bit colder stale and egoistical...
Luis

www.luis-angulo.com