RE: Line 6 Dl4 mod

At 7:21 PM -0500 12/21/05, hazard factor wrote:
>  I did email Keeley about a DL4 mod allowing the exp pedal to control
>feedback instead of loop volume (in loop mode). I basically got a nice
>letter saying that they don't curently offer that, but to check back and
>see. Maybe if enough loopers would ask about it, though, it might happen.

FWIW, I've been talking with Analog Mike about the feasibility of
doing a similar upgrade on the Boss DD-20.  In this case, I've been
chatting with him about adding a jack for an EV-5 expression pedal to
control Feedback.

I think it looks pretty promising (not least of which because Mike's
already done this mod to the DD-5 & DD-6) but I've got to open up my
DD-20 and check a few things, then report back to him.  He's socked
up until after the holidays anyway.  But I'll report back when it
amounts to something tangible...

"Now Simulcast on Crazy People's Fillings"