Re: Line 6 Dl4 mod

At 9:03 PM -0800 12/20/05, William Walker wrote:
>Hey, I just got my DL4 back from Keeley electronics. I had them do
>the modification I might have mentioned a few weeks back. My little
>Christmas present to myself. I'm happy to report that these almost
>49 year old ears can hear the difference. Its cleaner sounding  with
>no volume drop when using it as a delay, and it seems to be missing
>some annoying high frequency back ground noise and RF. And it now
>sports the ultra cool blue LEDs!!    check it out at

By coincidence, last night the local mailperson dropped off one of
the custom Keeley-modded Blues Driver pedals.  I've only just started
playing around with it, but it sounds pretty sweet so far.

The guy does good work, I'll definitely give him that!!!

"The revolution may be someone somewhere else..."