Re: Rocktron All Access

On Dec 20, 2005, at 11:45 AM, Travis Hartnett wrote:

> Wow--the FX1 goes for $899, and the the SC1 is $1299.

Yep...which is why I went for the FX1. I think it offers more
features than the SC1 for less. And it will soon have a PC/Mac editor
+ free software upgrades as they are available.

Sorry for coming off like a dickhead in my last email. I was
preoccupied with other work, so I just blurted out my opinion
quickly. I should have said that *if* you have a lot of gear to
control in a large rack (beyond just a single looper like the EDP), I
would highly recommend the FX1. There's nothing better on the market,
so far as I can tell.

Jeff