Re: Even crazier thoughts about ideal footcontrollers

Warren Sirota wrote:
> I wouldn't even mind if it was a bit heavy. I could just go to
> a gig with my guitar, the fc/interface, laptop and plug into a sound
> *That* would be awesome. Probably a pretty limited market, I guess.

Beside the NI controller, which just lacks the additional inputs, I
recommend a little Quatafire plus a foot controller. Its just one Midi
cable more, its very small (1/3 rackspace) and has 4 analog ins, two of
them as mic/instrument in and two lines. And in the little box there are
two! extra Midi in and outs.

There is also in the same size a box from Presonus, but with only 1 Midi

The Multiface is for sure equipped with much better converters, but it
lacks the mic preamps, and thus you'd also need a mixer.

  [][]  [][][]  [][]  [][][]  [][]  [][][]  [][]  [][][]

         Stefan Tiedje
     Electronic Composition

14, Av. Pr. Franklin Roosevelt, 94320 Thiais, France
Phone at CCMIX   +33-1-49 77 51 72