Re: new guy intro

i was a beta tester for the tron. it's like part of our family here.

but beyond that-

• the tron has more customizable midi messages, which is especially
useful if you are max user
• it has 20 terminals (vs 16 on the doepfer i think?)
• the terminals can also be outputs for running relays, motors, LEDs,
robot armies, etc..

i just met this the other day -

http://ladyada.net/make/midisense/index.html

and will be playing with it as soon as she gets some built in
january. i can't comment yet on it, except that it seems to me to be
very similar to the midibox concept.

http://midibox.org

which is also cool as hell.

- b