Open invitation to UncleDig.com

Hello loopers!

Just a quick note to let you know about a site that I've started:
http://www.uncledig.com

The site is an online community aimed at musicians who want to present
their recorded work to the general public.  It's only about 10 days old
but we already have ~75 members, and a growing archive of songs and
effects/technique demo clips from those members.  I'm hoping that the
community can have a strong presence from looping artists, too.  Thus
this slightly spammy note :)

I haven't done much yet to publicize the site, yet traffic is at about
300 unique visitors per day (listening to ~2 songs/visitor).  I have
plans to do a lot more advertising and link exchanges, with the intent
of getting some broad exposure for the members/contributors.  Obviously,
right now the site may not get you any more traffic than your own site
does - but I'm hoping that will change in the near future.

Come by and give it a look.  Registration and participation are free -
there are no catches.  Your email address is privacy-safe, and you can
control the copyright on the music you post there, either through
Creative Commons, or your own existing copyrights.  I just thought it
might be a nice change of pace to create a place where people can share,
collaborate, discuss and learn.

This is also the place from which I'll begin to podcast a series of
ongoing interviews with interesting people involved in various scenes -
live looping, effects building, etc.  Finally, this is where you'll be
able to find the results of the 2005 Looper's Survey, after I compile
them this week.

Hope to see you there!  Feel free to email me offlist if you have any
questions.

Dig