RE: TheBrokenMusicBox: an online looping experiment

My daughter had a music box that was broken in a fascinating way: it played
the whole song in 1 second, like a "blipvert." Wish I could find that
Jack-in-the-boxes have a wonderful timbre, too, different from music boxes.
More like a kalimba.
Rick, I will check out your creation on Monday when I don't have to worry
about waking anybody up.
I have a feeling I'm in for a treat.