looking for a (Windows) audio programmer...

On the heels of my last announcement, I thought I'd let you know a
little in advance of the official announcement (since there are a lot
of good programmers here)....

Google is looking for a Windows audio programmer for a particularly
interesting and juicy project.  We're really looking for a deep and
dirty programmer who truly understands the internals!

Drop me a line -- confidentially, of course!
--
     /t

http://ax.to ... extreme NY arts and music calendar