RE: two bits of news, one loopy and one not.

Congratulations on both of these. Good luck on the gallery.

Best wishes,
Warren Sirota

Please note that I only came in in the last couple of months on this
-- someone else has been brewing this for a lot longer.  Still, I am proud
and happy to be involved with it.

http://ax.to ... extreme NY arts and music calendar