Re: Y2K5 Pictures / Performance Recordings (new addition from James Sidlo)

I've got other fixes for the pictures situation. I'm just dealing
with having been snowed under at work since late October and not
having the time to sort 1200 pictures. I just need to figure out how
to treat it as a quality assurance task. Yeah. That's the ticket. I
guess I know what I'm doing for the holidays.

Mark