Re: Y2K5 Pictures / Performance Recordings (new addition from James Sidlo)

Excellent. This works. Mark, you took some outstanding pictures. Great job!
Can you share more?

For these, and to make this easier for everyone to annotate their own
pictures with your own verbiage, I have uploaded these to a new account at
Snapfish. You can log on, annotate your picture with whatever, and you can
even order prints (although the photo resolutions are too small for high
quality prints...not sure what they would look like...I may order a view to
see). Also, for anyone else who took digital photos, you can upload them
here too...this can be the total collection.

Here is how you logon as a user:
Go to www.snapfish.com

1. login as: nfo@krispenhartung.com
2. password: Y2K5Festival
3. Click on Y2K5 Looping Festival
4. Click Edit & Organize
5. Click Caption Photos and modify your caption

To just view the pictures or order prints, use this Public URL:
http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=876151134670061652/l=71240918/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

IMPORTANT: If you decide to order prints later on, don't login with the
above account info. Go to the public URL and setup your own account. You
don't want to share your financial information with the group via the
public
account I set up.

Cheers,

Kris